EDMPaws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining dog lovers from Edmonton and surrounding communities.

2 posters

Hyperflite Jaws discs

little_mcturtle
    Pomeranian

Hyperflite Jaws discs Empty Hyperflite Jaws discs

Post  little_mcturtle Sat May 28, 2011 8:18 am

Does anyone know where I could find Hyperflite Jaws discs in Edmonton? The retailer listed on their website only carries the competition discs and not the Jaws (tougher to chew) discs.
    little_mcturtle
    Pomeranian

Hyperflite Jaws discs Empty Re: Hyperflite Jaws discs

Post  little_mcturtle Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:44 am

OK I'm replying to my own post... so perhaps no one else is interested. BUT... There is a disc class at It's a Dog's Life and the trainer orders the hyperflite jaws discs for her class. If you ask nice she might sell you one if she has some extras. You can call It's a Dog's Life and ask. That's how I got mine today. *dance dance dance* Yay for not paying crazy shipping fees!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:19 am

You wouldn't have to worry about shipping fees...those bums from Canada Post haven't gone back to work yet.
    little_mcturtle
    Pomeranian

Post  little_mcturtle Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:45 am

Don't get me started. My videos from BowWow Flix are NEVER going to get here!! Boo for shutting down postal service.

The shipping cost through normal mail wasn't to bad actually. There just wasn't any guaranty they'd arrive. The shipping from FedEx or UPS was over $40. I paid ~$10 shipping/tax so I'm quite happy with my solution. Emmy loves the disc too. We played with one last night and there isn't a single tooth mark in it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:50 am