EDMPaws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining dog lovers from Edmonton and surrounding communities.

+9
multilmc
Jackie
Maverick
Jayda82
bean
fstfrdy
bralene
Triton07
Admin
13 posters

Your Dog's Name?

sonterra
    sonterra
    Jack Russell Terrier

Your Dog's Name? - Page 2 Empty names

Post  sonterra Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 pm

Admin wrote:What's the meaning or reason behind your dog's name? :

My dobie is Riker. Named after William Riker, second in command to Jean Luc Picard - Captain of the star ship enterprise. Why Riker and not Jean Luc??? Because.... Riker is Number 1! Yep I am a total geek.

My sibe is Aspen. I wanted to name him Kavik... but Steven names all the sibes and he picked Aspen. But now that I have lived with Aspen, Kavik would have been a much too strong name. Aspen is very sweet and cuddly and loving.

Tamara McIntosh
    2Aussies
    2Aussies
    Yorkie

Your Dog's Name? - Page 2 Empty Dogs names

Post  2Aussies Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:41 am

Hi everyone..
    just joined the forum yesterday and am enjoying reading everyone's insights and suggestions..
    We have two Mini Aussies.... the first one is a Blue Merle who is almost 6 months old, we named him Boomer.. after the Australian Christmas song ....Six White Boomers. We also call him Boom Boom or The Boomster!...
    Our other is a 4 month old mini Aussie, however I think she will be more on the toy side. she is a red merle and my son named her Leelah. She has one bright blue eye and one green eye with a sliver of blue,, she looks a little like a cyclopse and is a real little scrapper so Leelah came from the tv show Futurama and the cyclopse warrior Very Happy
    Triton07
    Triton07
    Boxer

Your Dog's Name? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Dog's Name?

Post  Triton07 Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Heehee cute!!!! I can't wait to see pics of them! I love Futurama too Very Happy Good choice to your son!!

Sponsored content

Your Dog's Name? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Dog's Name?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:51 am