EDMPaws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining dog lovers from Edmonton and surrounding communities.

Looking for 2 people/families to Co-own working line dobermann

sonterra
    sonterra
    Jack Russell Terrier

Looking for 2 people/families to Co-own working line dobermann Empty Looking for 2 people/families to Co-own working line dobermann

Post  sonterra Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:51 am

Hello all,

I am looking for two people/families to co-own 2 working line male dobermann's with me in the Edmonton area. I did not breed this litter, however these are very special lines to me and I would like to see them in working homes where I can supervise their training. I am keeping their full sister myself, and as I already have two intact male dogs (a dobe and a sibe) I would prefer for these two boys to have homes of their own in the Edmonton area).

These two male puppies are very high energy, very high drive and I need homes committed to attending training in french ring and/or schutzhund provided thru the Edmonton Ringsport Association.

The boys are "cousins" to my male (their mothers are full litter sisters). The mother is Ascomannis Lexa whom is a schutzhund 3 and has competed at several national and regional events and is still actively competing. The father is Bruno v. Wustensturm who is a sch 1.

They are also all natural dobes (natural ears, tail and have dew claws intact) and MUST remain that way!! This is due to restrictions on dog competing internationally in european countries where it is illegal to dock and crop.

These two puppies are from incredible working lines and were bred to work.

If you are interested please email me at:

TAMMY.MCINTOSH@forces.gc.ca

or

memphisbelle5@hotmail.com

Tamara McIntosh

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:09 am