EDMPaws

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining dog lovers from Edmonton and surrounding communities.

3 posters

Hello from S/E Edmonton 2 doodles and a maltese

doodlelover
    Yorkie

Hello from S/E Edmonton 2 doodles and a maltese Empty Hello from S/E Edmonton 2 doodles and a maltese

Post  doodlelover Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 am

Hi, my name is Debbie, I'm a dog lover, and own 2 lab/standard poodle crosses, aka as labradoodles. Charlie is a 1 year old black male, and Teddi is 16 week old tan female. They are so loveable. The old mother hen of the pack is Abbey, my 10 year old maltese, she's mom's girl, and referee's the doodles activities. Her health hasn't been well in the past 2 years, but she's a trooper and continues to love her activities and family. I look forward to good information and story sharing.
    Triton07
    Triton07
    Boxer

Hello from S/E Edmonton 2 doodles and a maltese Empty Re: Hello from S/E Edmonton 2 doodles and a maltese

Post  Triton07 Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Welcome! Isn't it funny how the little ones are always the boss? We look forward to seeing photos and hearing stories about your gang!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hello from S/E Edmonton 2 doodles and a maltese Empty Re: Hello from S/E Edmonton 2 doodles and a maltese

Post  Admin Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 am

Welcome! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:00 pm